Saturday, September 25, 2010

Advices, my Friend, are hated most by men

There was a boy
and My, what a boy was he!
Advices he gave away for free!
His friendships ended up in a mess
The reasons for which he could not guess

He knew not, I guess,
the saying old--
'Advices, my friend, are hated most by men!'

People of wisdom have have told thus time and again
Their effort , to me, seems to be in vain
For their advice we never did heed
(for reasons obvious indeed) ;)
Advices my friend are hated most by men!

5 comments:

  1. hey Shreya !

    I am mesmerised by your writings ! You have come a long long way from what i had known u or seen you as obviously, but you certainly stand apart from the rest.

    I am impressed by the depth of your thoughts & writing (whatever little you have jotted down here). I can see a person who is much talented, intelligent, with foresight and a loving nature.

    Its when i come across people like you that makes this world a better place :-)

    Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! A very witty one Shreyuli, had me in splits, still has! :D

    ReplyDelete